By J. Paul Guyer
1. simple PRINCIPLES
2. FORMULATING HYDRAULIC STUDIES
3. MULTIDIMENSIONAL stream ANALYSIS
4. regular circulation MODELS
5. UNSTEADY movement MODELS
6. RIVERS WITH MOVABLE BOUNDARIES
Read or Download An Introduction to Hydraulic Analysis of Rivers PDF
Best civil engineering books
This e-book covers structural dynamics from a theoretical and algorithmic strategy. It covers structures with either unmarried and a number of degrees-of-freedom. various case reviews are given to supply the reader with a deeper perception into the practicalities of the world, and the strategies to those case reviews are given when it comes to real-time and frequency in either geometric and modal areas.
Over the last twenty years rock mechanics in Europe has been present process a few significant transformation. The relief of mining actions in Europe impacts seriously on rock mechanics instructing and learn at universities and institutes. whilst, new rising actions, significantly, underground infrastructure development, geothermal power improvement, radioactive waste and CO2 repository, and normal probability administration, are developing new possibilities of analysis and engineering.
This ebook presents introductory technical information for civil and geotechnical engineers and different expert engineers and building managers attracted to studying conserving partitions and excavation aid platforms for structures and a number of infrastructure beneficial properties. here's what is mentioned: 1.
It's a worldwide scandal that highway site visitors crashes in low- and middle-income nations have claimed over one million lives, and brought on upwards of 20 million accidents, each year for over a decade. The United international locations and the realm overall healthiness association were unsuccessful in lowering this tragedy with a defective and overly complicated plan.
- Guidelines for Surveying Soil and Land Resources: A Photographic Guide (Australian Soil & Land Survey Handbook)
- Wastewater Collection Systems Management MOP 7, Sixth Edition (Water Resources and Environmental Engineering Series)
- Green Roof Systems: A Guide to the Planning, Design, and Construction of Landscapes over Structure
- An Introduction to Basic Considerations for Foundation Design in Cold Regions
- A Comprehensive Database of Tests on Axially Loaded Piles Driven in Sand
Extra resources for An Introduction to Hydraulic Analysis of Rivers
An Introduction to Hydraulic Analysis of Rivers by J. Paul Guyer